Sep. 29, 2022
As a kind of pipeline component, grooved pipe fittings have been widely used in pipeline construction in recent years. The main reason why grooved pipe fittings are more and more widely used is that there are many advantages of grooved pipe fittings. Compared with traditional Pipe fittings and grooved pipe fittings have been significantly improved in quality and appearance. Next, take the grooved pipe fittings produced by Jianzhi Group as an example to understand the advantages of grooved pipe fittings.
① The pipe fittings that play the role of connection and sealing include rigid joints, flexible joints, mechanical tee and groove flanges.
② The pipe fittings that play the role of connection and transition include elbows, tees, crosses, reducers, blind plates, etc.
The groove connection pipe fittings that play the role of connection and sealing are mainly composed of three parts: sealing rubber ring, clamp and locking bolt. The rubber sealing ring located on the inner layer is placed on the outside of the connected pipe, and is in line with the pre-rolled groove, and then a clamp is fastened on the outside of the rubber ring, and then fastened with two bolts. Due to the unique sealable structure design of the rubber sealing ring and the clamp, the groove connection has good sealing performance, and with the increase of the fluid pressure in the pipe, the sealing performance is correspondingly enhanced. Click on the YOUTUBE link below to appreciate the beautiful groove products more intuitively.
1) The installation speed is fast. The grooved pipe fittings only need to install the standard parts supplied, and do not need subsequent work such as welding and galvanizing, so the installation speed is significantly faster than that of threaded connection and flange connection, and the pipe can be automatically centered and aligned through the clamp. The efficiency can be greatly improved, and the pipeline installation period can be effectively shortened.
2) Safe and reliable. On the one hand, the grooving machine and hole opener used in the installation process are all special tools provided by the manufacturer, which can ensure the machining accuracy of the groove at the pipe end; Function, to achieve self-tightening sealing, the greater the internal pressure, the better the sealing. The nominal pressure of the fittings can be as high as 2.5MPa.
3) Easy to install. The number of bolts to be fastened for grooved pipe fittings is small, the operation is convenient, and only a wrench is required for disassembly and assembly.
4) Economy. The grooved clamp connection will not damage the galvanized layer, and the pipeline does not need to be installed, galvanized and transported twice, so the installation cost is greatly reduced. Its installation speed is fast, which can shorten the construction period, make the project put into use in advance, and create economic benefits in advance.
5) Environmental protection. The piping and installation of grooved pipe fittings do not require welding or open flame operations, so there is no welding slag pollution, no damage to the galvanized layer inside and outside the pipe, and it will not pollute the construction site and the surrounding environment, and is conducive to fire prevention. Grooved connections reduce the transmission of noise and vibration due to the gaps between the pipe ends.
6) It is not limited by the installation site and is easy to maintain. The grooved pipe fittings can be pre-assembled first, and can be adjusted arbitrarily before the bolts are locked. The piping sequence has no direction. It can be operated in a relatively narrow working space and place. It can be cleaned and replaced only by removing 2 joints during maintenance.
1) Fast. The groove clamp is used to connect with the corresponding pipe fittings, and there is no need for welding and secondary galvanizing during the installation process, which improves the installation efficiency.
2) Lightweight. The clamps are lightweight, have a low number of bolts, are easy to install and require no additional skills.
3) Reliable. Scientific design, effective C-type rubber sealing ring, to achieve triple sealing, to ensure the reliability of the connection seal.
4) Safety. Connecting pipe fittings with grooved clamps requires only mechanical assembly, no welding, and no open flame. Therefore, it can ensure the safety of the construction site, and it is especially suitable for installation under fire-free conditions.
5) Economy. Installation costs are minimized due to quick installation, no special skills required, and low installation repair rates.
6) Small footprint. The grooved clamp connection occupies about 70% of the space of the flange connection, and due to the small number of fastening bolts, it can be installed smoothly in a narrow space.
7) Simple maintenance. As long as the installation is completed, the pipelines are all qualified in one pressure test, run safely, usually do not need maintenance, and spare parts do not need to be replaced for decades.
8) Various types of pipes can be connected. The grooved clamp connection can be used to connect seamless steel pipes, galvanized steel pipes, welded steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, copper pipes and other metal pipes.
9) Flexible connection of pipelines can be realized. The pipeline connected by the flexible groove clamp is a flexible system, which can absorb the length displacement caused by the temperature change in the pipeline system, and allow the pipeline to have a certain deviation angle.
The above are the product advantages of grooved pipe fittings. I wonder if it will help you in front of the screen? With the more and more extensive application of grooved pipe fittings in recent years, although grooved pipe fittings are of high quality, everyone is using grooved pipe fittings. If there is any inappropriate place, it should be dealt with or replaced in time.
You can also click the link below to go to the News&Blog page of our website to learn more about grooved fittings.
If you need to order grooved pipe fittings, you can contact our person in charge. JIANZHI is a professional manufacturer of grooved pipe fittings and can provide you with cost-effective grooved pipe fittings.
Tel: +86 022 8848 8866
Office In Tianjin:
Heping District, Tianjin, China.
Production Base 1:
Chifeng, Inner Mongolia, China.
Production Base 2:
Tangshan City, Hebei Province, China.
Production Base 3:
Schelei Street,Baicoi City,Prahova County,Romania
Service email: email@example.com
Sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +40（755）011 849