Standard: EN10242 / ANSI / ASME B16.3 / DIN2950 / IS0 49 / NBR6943 / IS1879 / BS EN10242
Threaded Standard: EN10226 / ASME B.1.20.1 / DIN2999 / ISO7-1 / ISO228 / IS554 / BS EN10226
Work Pressures: PN25 / 2.5Mpa / 363PSI /CLASS 150 / 25Bar
UL Listed /FM Approved /CE /ABNT /TSE /SNI /ISI
Maximum Pressure: 25 BAR (363PSI) (2.5MPA) CLASS 150
Maximum Temperature: 200°C (392°F)
Tensile Strength: 350MPA
Hardness: HB150 (Brinell)
Elongation Rate: 10%
Suitable Applications: Water, Oil, Gas, Petro-Chemical
Material: Malleable Iron
The union can be widely used in pipes of different diameters, water meters, and valves. Due to the use of socket structure, the cost of the pipe joint is reduced, and the installation, use, and maintenance are very convenient. At the same time, it also has a very high leak-proof ability, which has a great market prospect.
1. The union has high strength and good ductility.
2. The connection is convenient, fast, and easy to operate.
3. The detection is convenient and intuitive.
4. Construction connection without electricity, no gas, no open fire operation, no oil leakage, no pollution, rain or wind, all-weather construction.
5. It has strong applicability and can be operated flexibly in places with dense reinforcement arrangements in narrow and small sites.
Tel: +86 022 8848 8866
Office In Tianjin:
Heping District, Tianjin, China.
Production Base 1:
Chifeng, Inner Mongolia, China.
Production Base 2:
Tangshan City, Hebei Province, China.
Production Base 3:
Schelei Street,Baicoi City,Prahova County,Romania
Service email: email@example.com
Sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +40（755）011 849
Get the latest price by sending an email.